Saturday 7 October 2023

3 years back , I wrote an answer on quora. To my surprise, the answer was removed and quora said my answer needs an improvement. I reposted the same answer with some changes but still I couldn't get back that answer.

I'm not sure how this quora moderation policy works. I believe this time my answer will not be deleted.

Coming to the question, now I feel that particular answer is more apt for this question. I'll tell you a story,

During 2014, I used to give random Facebook requests to different girls on Facebook. One fine day ,my request was accepted by a girl from my home town( Coimbatore) . She was having a child picture as her display picture. I had a doubt if she is a girl. Because in 2014 Facebook was one of the most popular social media sites , many people created fake ids in the name of girls. I'm not sure why they were doing so. We used to chat everyday on Facebook. After 2 weeks of our regular and continuous chattings. I built some guts and asked her mobile number. Though she initially resisted , she gave her number. I called her to check if she is a girl. Thank God, she is a real girl not a fake id.

We started chatting in whatsapp. She was working in our native coimbatore and I was working in Bangalore ( I'm still working in Bangalore). She told me that she didn't want to cheat me with a different identity, she told me that she is not educated. She stopped her education at the age of 13 to support her family. Yes she hails from a poor family. Her biggest fear was since I'm educated and was working in a reputed company , I may stop talking to her after knowing her true identity. But the fact is I started loving her after knowing the truth about her. I didn't wait , I proposed her that day. She didn't accept my proposal and she told me that she wanted to meet me and after that she would take a call whether to accept my proposal or not.

I traveled from bangalore to coimbatore to meet her. That day I had the same fear that i had when I appeared for my first 10th standard board exam. I was waiting for her for 30 mins. Yes I went early as I was very nervous. She showed up. I could see a slim and dark beautiful lady in front of me. Yes I'm attracted to dark girls unlike most Indian men. After our 1 hour meeting, she accepted my proposal.

Then we were in ( Love) relationship for 4.5 years before our marriage( oh my God, I'm getting goose bumps when I write this) . Yes , you read it right , I'm happily married to Mrs.Pavithra Shriram for past 4.7 years our 5th Anniversary is on May 27th 2023. We have been blessed with a baby girl who is 3.7 years old now. I have attached our pictures below.

I would like to give you a quick update about our present life,

  1. Are we happy? My answer is yes. We have been facing loads of tough situations including financial issues and other misunderstandings which is common in any relationship. I'm okay with it.
  2. What my wife is doing ? She is a fashion designer and aspiring to start her own business. She is bold , she takes her own decisions. She was an average sales executive but she wanted to take a course on Fashion designing. I supported her to study, you know what , she is rocking now. Infact she grabbed the first place in tiruppur fashion week after completing her course.
  3. Any sacrifices? Yes we have been living in a long distance relationship for past 1 year as she wants to start her business in Coimbatore. I've been looking for a Job in coimbatore. I'll move to coimbatore next year . As of now I'm traveling from bangalore to coimbatore every month( Twice)

I'm not sure if this answer will also be deleted in future.

I kindly request the readers to let me know why such answers are deleted? Is it because of the some people who downvote these answers? I got 2000 likes for this answer. My other answers regarding movies and cricket are still there.

I believe my story is better than many movie love stories.

Thanks for reading !

You may also follow me on Instagram

Instagram - shri_rules

Edit 1:

Many asked me how did we manage to convince our parents, Yes convincing the parents was not easy. We somehow managed to convince Pavi’s parents but it took lot of time to convince my mother. Pavi and I were strong in our decision , We wanted to get married only with both parents’ blessings. Now both pavi’s parents and my parents are getting along well. Pavi is getting along well with my parents too.

I'll keep posting updates here. Thank you all for your nice comments which helped me to revert back the answer.

To avoid some negative comments, I'm shutting off the comments box. If you genuinely feel to give some positive comments, you may DM me anytime.

EDIT 2 :

Thank you all for your support - 7000 upvotes😊😊

Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment