Saturday 7 October 2023

 

What's your most unforgettable travel experience?

It was 3 November 2019.

My mom and I were returning from a family function. We boarded a train from Kanpur at 11 pm and were supposed to spend all night in the train.

Since, we suddenly planned to attend the function, we were left unprepared to handle the cold night.

My mom covered herself with her dupatta (scarf) . I took out my shirt from my bag to cover myself. But my feet remained cold as ice.

Pic credits - Google

A guy (might be 19–20 years old) was sitting on the window side of the berth on which I was sleeping. He was noticing that I'm rubbing my feet for warmth.

Out of nowhere, he took out a blanket from his bag and covered himself as well as my feet with it.

I wanted to wake my mom up and say -'Mummy, damad mil gya.’

( Mom , I have found your son-in-law.)

That random act of kindness was the most unforgettable moment I had during traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment